HB0087 — Safe Storage of Firearms Amendments
STATUS: 2/11 House Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Committee
• Makes it a criminal offense to store a firearm in a place that the firearm owner knows or has reason to believe a minor or person legally restricted from possessing a firearm has access;
• Requires a firearm dealer to post written notice of possible prosecution for negligent storage of a firearm and provides a penalty for failure to post the notice
HB0094 — Weapons Restrictions Amendments
STATUS: 2/13 House Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Committee
• This bill changes and clarifies the prohibitions for carrying a dangerous weapon by an intoxicated individual.
HB0190 — Liability of Firearm Custodian
STATUS: 2/15 House Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Committee
• This bill addresses liability for the discharge of a firearm custodian’s firearm.
HB0209 — Extreme Risk Protective Order
STATUS: 2/4 House Rules Committee
• This bill creates the Extreme Risk Protective Order Act
This bill draws us some serious concern and we believe it warrants action on the part of the citizens. Please contact your representative. No real due process before confiscation.
HB0217 — Open Carry Near Schools Amendment
STATUS: 2/5 House Rules Committee
• This bill prohibits carrying a dangerous weapon within 500 feet of an elementary or secondary school.
This bill draws us some serious concern and we believe it warrants action on the part of the citizens. Please contact your representative. Will turn law abiding citizens into criminals.
HB0331 — PROHIBITION ON FIREARM MODIFICATION DEVICES
STATUS: 2/13 House Rules Committee
• This bill prohibits buying, selling, or possessing a device that modifies a semiautomatic firearm.
This bill draws us some serious concern and we believe it warrants action on the part of the citizens. Please contact your representative. WHO DETERMINES WHAT IS AND IS NOT A MODIFICATION?
Bills that have been requested by our representatives and titled but have not been submitted for process.
- Concealed Carry Amendments
- Domestic Violence Changes
- Firearm Purchase Background Check Amendments
- Universal Background Checks for Firearm Purchasers
- Firearm Disposal Amendments – ABANDONED
Bills we will not updated until end of session. Does not effect your rights but is administrative in nature.
- HB0017 — Firearm Violence and Suicide Prevention Amendments
- HB0036 — Bureau of Criminal Identification Reporting Amendments
- HB0068 – Court Commissioner Amendments
- HB0152 — Voluntary Commitment of a Firearm Amendments
- HB0243 — Domestic Violence Modification
- HB0325 — Domestic Violence — Weapons Amendments
- HB0332 — Prohibited Persons Amendments