What we do…
We provide the required class to obtain your Utah Concealed Firearm Permit. This is a professional level course where we make the learning process enjoyable and easy. We promote a thought-provoking environment that will prepare you for real world situations.
Included in the class…
All required material such as:
- Hand delivery to the State of Utah Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI).
The Process Is Simple...
- Register (list to the right) and pay to reserve your seat in the course. The cost for the course is $50.00.
- Complete the REQUIRED online application & fingerprint form. Link via confirmation email.
- Don’t forget your Utah Driver’s License or ID (paper version acceptable) and any other applicable documents. Residency will be determined by your state-issued identification.
- Upon arrival, we will have your paperwork completed for you and all you need to do is sign. Furthermore, we will then take your photo, fingerprints and prepare your paperwork for delivery to BCI.
- Enjoy a comfortable learning environment.
- Utah courses do not require live fire exercises so no firearm needed for the course. We focus on the laws so you know what to do before you pull the trigger.
Everything done at one time. Utah CCW Carry takes the worry and work out of obtaining your Utah Concealed Firearm Permit.
How Much does it Cost…
The cost of $50.00 is for the required education course including photos, prints and hand delivery of the application. The State of Utah also charges $52.00 for residents and $62.00 for non-residents to process your application and perform the background check. This is the total out of pocket costs.
The payment to the state of Utah via credit/debit card, check, money order or cashiers check is submitted with your application and is processed separately from the fee for this course. It may take several weeks for BCI to process this payment.
Only a few things you need:
- Your ID/DL from the state you live in (Paper temp licenses are legal).
Passports do not meet that requirement. Other states permits have no bearing on this permit.
- A smile for the camera! If you need help with this, we can do tricks for you.
- Your fingers for the fingerprint card. If you need help with this, please go to your nearest emergency room.
- A check or credit/debit card to pay the state for the permit application and process.
That’s all you will need.
Out of State Residents…
Non-Utah applicants must have a permit from their home state if that home state has reciprocity with Utah. Residency is established by your state-issued identification. If your state does not recognize the Utah permit, this does not apply.
Utah Bureau of Criminal Investigation
National Rifle Association Courses
UT State Government
Concealed Carry Forum
Utah Gun Exchange
Well Armed Women of Utah Chapter