Utah CCW Classes include all required material such as fingerprints, photos, paperwork and delivery to BCI. Our courses are presented by NRA and Utah BCI certified instructors. This is a professional level permit course where we make the learning process enjoyable for all. We promote a thought-provoking environment that will prepare you for real world situations as they arise. Just as important, we do not promote our opinion or political views.
OUR COURSE INCLUDES:
- Passport Photo
- Hand Delivery of your application
- No Live Fire Exercise Required
THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE:
- Register and pay to reserve your seat in the course.
- Complete the online application & fingerprint form.
- Bring your Utah Drivers License or ID (paper version acceptable) and any other applicable documents with you. Residency will be determined by your state-issued identification.
- Upon arrival, we will have your paperwork completed for you and all you need to do is sign. We will then take your photo, fingerprints and prepare your paperwork for delivery to BCI.
- Enjoy a comfortable learning environment.
- Utah courses do not require live fire exercises so no firearm is required for the course. We focus on the laws so you know what to do before you are forced to pull the trigger.
Everything done at one time. Utah CCW Carry takes the worry and work out of obtaining your Utah Concealed Firearm Permit.
Please note that the cost is to pay for the required education course, the State of Utah also charges $39.00 for residents and $49.o0 for non-residents to process your application and perform the background check. This payment via credit/debit card (No AMEX), check, money order or cashiers check will be submitted with your application and is processed separately from the fee for this course.
Non-Utah applicants must have a permit from their home state if that home state has reciprocity with Utah. Residency will be determined by your state-issued identification. If your state does not recognize the Utah permit this does not apply.