Refunds: It is our goal to provide you with impeccable service and accurate information. Our courses are in high demand and are often sold out weeks or months in advance. When an attendee commits to attending the course, we in turn, reserve your seat for the course.
Therefore, we have adopted the following refund policy.
- If for any reason you can’t attend and you provide at least five (5) days notice prior to your scheduled course date, you may transfer to another date without penalty or request a refund.
- If less then five (5) but greater then two (2) days, you may transfer to another course but with a 50% penalty.
- Within two days, no refund will be allowed. Every effort will be made to find a replacement, if one is found, you may transfer to another course.
- Failure to submit the required information for your application and fingerprint card by 3:00pm the day before class, may result in dismissal from the course without a refund. You need to do your part.
- Regardless of timeframe, any person who cancels at any time will be assessed a 5% fee as the credit companies no longer refund the fee they charge to process the initial transaction.
If Utah CCW cancels a class for any reason, a transfer will be issued without penalty.
If you are late to a course and miss part of the State of Utah required material to obtain the permit, you will be asked to leave the class without a refund. Being on time for the course is part of the course itself.